Kokkola Budo is a martial arts club located in Kokkola that was founded in 1993. We offer the opportunity to practice three types of martial arts/self-defense, which are bjj, judo and karate.
Covid-19 info and safe training
• Come to the dojo only if you are completely healthy.
• Wash your hands with soap and water on arrival and departure.
• Leave the premises immediately after the exercise.
• Keep 1-2 m away from others depending on the situation.
• We recommend using a face mask during training.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is a martial art and combat sport based on ground fighting and submission holds. It focuses on the skill of taking an opponent to the ground, controlling one’s opponent, gaining a dominant position, and using a number of techniques to force them into submission via joint locks or chokeholds.
In Judo you will learn wrestling, throws, locks and respect for your opponent. In Kokkola Budo you can do judo for fitness and competition. Judo is suitable for all ages.